Since all your beautiful cars find space in their respective garage, maintaining the garage is of utmost importance to keep your cars in perfect conditions. Compass Garage Doors provide the much needed garage door repairs in Austin.
Compass Garage Doors provide several services, be it repair or replacement of broken spring or door openers. The best aspects are that they provide round the clock services.
Some of the services provided are as listed below:
- Emergency Door Repair – At the most inconvenient times, one may have garage door problems. Compass Garage Doors are available 24 hours, 7 days a week to solve all your repair problems. They have a group of highly trained and certified personnel who are always available at your disposal. They are comfortable in working with your schedule, making the entire process as convenient as possible. They can provide following kinds of repairs:
- Broken garage door springs.
- Broken door cables.
- Worn and squeaky rollers.
- Noisy doors.
- Doors damaged by vehicles.
- New transmitters.
- Wood and steel replacement panels.
- Keyless entry systems.
- Automatic operator servicing.
- New door/opener and automatic operator installations.
Be it a residential or a commercial garage, Compass Garage Doors service all venues, including all holidays.
- Garage Door Spring Repair and Replacement – After several years of use, it is very likely your garage door springs may have broken down or snapped into half. If either of the listed problems occurs, it is time to change the springs and incur some expenditure in providing some general maintenance to your door system.
Torsion springs or single doors having one spring are always located exactly above the centre of the door. These springs are under high pressure and require professional help for replacement, when they are damaged. Compass Garage Doors follow certain golden rules as far as repair and maintenance of springs are concerned:
- Replace both springs – Torsion spring usually have a lifecycle of 10,000 cycles, as such, considering your doors are opened 3 to 4 times a day, will last for up to 6 to 10 years. The ambient temperature is also likely to affect the springs. Furthermore, in case of double garage door, Compass Garage Doors strongly recommends that you replace both springs, even if only one of them has failed because the other one is also very likely to fail soon.
- Installing the right torsion springs – Garage doors have different sizes and weights so installing the correct spring corresponding to these specs is important to properly balance the door.
- Perform a safety inspection – Once the repair or replacement work is done, Compass Garage Doors perform a safety inspection to ensure everything is working fine.
- Automatic Garage Door Openers – Large brands like Liftmaster and Chamberlain provide the option of cheap and easy chain driven opener replacement. The openers can today operate with any kind of garage doors. Compass Garage Doors provide you with the option of selecting your choice of automatic door opener that they quickly install. Any repairs required for your door openers are also addressed.
With 24/7 emergency service, expert and certified technicians at their disposal, reasonable pricing, reliable and quality work, Compass Garage Doors is your best choice for all your garage related issues in all of Austin.